- 4500 INR
- Analog Level Sensor
- Stainless Steel
- 12 - 24 V DC
- 0-5 V DC
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- 98 %
- 10 mm
- 24 Volt (v)
- 600 Grams (g)
- 2 Years
Fuel Level Sensor is unmatched in terms of design and performance. It is used in a range of industries including automobile, fluid processing, chemical, food, and beverage, among others to indicate fuel level. It is a resistivity film based sensor that ensures high accuracy and functional reliability. Having a robust design and sturdy housing, the offered Fuel Level Sensor does not degrade in quality or performance for years. You can effortlessly install the sensor by following simple user guidelines.
You can order based on tank depth.
Output 0-5 V or 0-10 Volts DC 0r 4-20 mA (Please give option).
Input Supply 12 V DC/ 24 V DC/ 5-35 V DC (Please specify).
Customized Fuel Sensors for Horizontal Cylindrical Tanks to give 0-5 V on Volume (Liters basis),Features
- Principle of measurement: Resistance based operated by a High Density PU Float.
- Sensor Stem: The sensor is made from SS 304 tube in which the sensors are enclosed and sealed in epoxy.
- Mounting: top mounted through a 5 hole standard SAE Flange.
- Input Power supply 12 V DC, or 24 V DC or 5-32 V DC. (You need to specify)
- Output Standard 0-5 V DC from Low to High.(Can be customized if your instrument requires different voltage output)
- Resolution: 10 mm
- Accuracy 98.5% of Sensor length.
- Calibration: this is not required. All sensors are calibrated to give 0-5 V DC Starting from Bottom to TOP of Sensor.
You need to inform us of the Tank depth or sensor length to enable us to quote
Warranty 2 years
- New Delhi
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 50 Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
1800, Gyani Bazaar, ( First Floor ) Kotla Mubarakpur , New Delhi, Delhi, 110003, India